Baseball Caps FAQ
Baseball caps are typically made of a fabric such as cotton or polyester, with a structured or unstructured crown and a visor to shade the eyes.
To choose the right size baseball cap, measure the circumference of your head where the cap will sit, using a flexible tape measure. Most caps have adjustable straps or back closures, so you can adjust the fit as needed. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also try on different sizes to see which fits best.
Supervek Baseball caps are a versatile accessory that can be worn with a wide range of streetwear styles. Here are a few tips for styling a baseball cap:
- Pair your baseball cap with casual, laid-back pieces such as jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers.
- Use your baseball cap to add a pop of color or pattern to an otherwise neutral outfit.
- Experiment with different fits and shapes, such as a low-profile cap or a cap with a curved brim.
- Mix and match your baseball cap with other accessories, such as sunglasses, a watch, or a backpack.
To care for your Supervek baseball cap, follow these tips:
- Hand wash your cap in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Avoid using hot water or bleach, as these can cause the cap to shrink or fade.
- Dry your cap by laying it flat on a clean, dry surface. Avoid using a dryer or hanging it up to dry, as this can cause the cap to lose its shape.
Yes, Supervek baseball caps can be worn by both men and women. They are a unisex accessory and can be worn by anyone regardless of gender.
Baseball caps are becoming increasingly popular in India, especially among younger people who are interested in streetwear fashion. Supervek offers a range of baseball caps that are designed to appeal to Indian consumers.
While Supervek baseball caps are generally considered casual wear, they can be dressed up by pairing them with more formal attire. For example, you could wear a baseball cap with a suit jacket and dress pants for a more casual, streetwear-inspired look. Just be sure to choose a cap that is made of a more formal fabric, such as wool or tweed, and avoid wearing it with extremely formal attire such as a tuxedo.