- Double-Layered Washable Face Mask
- SuperSoft 100% Cotton Fabric x 2
- Washable and Reusable
- Superelastic Ear Bands - Universal Size
- Mask Dimensions - 5"x 8"
- Not a replacement for medical-grade masks
- Free Express Shipping - under Essential Category
- Made in India | Since 2015
Our fabric masks follow the government recommendations for facial coverings during day-to-day activities. These face masks are not medical-grade surgical masks or N95 respirators.
- Wash your hands properly with soap before wearing the mask and also after removing the mask
- Wash the mask after everyday use
- The mask is for individual use ONLY, to prevent contamination do not share it with others
- Store the mask in a dry place and away from sunlight
- Change the mask if there is difficulty in breathing
- Step 1 - Hold ear strings by your hands, face the concave side
- Step 2 - Pull the strings over your ears, cover your nose, mouth & chin with the mask properly
- Step 3 - Adjust the mask to ensure a perfect fit
- Step 4 - Do NOT touch the outer surface of the mask while in use
- If this is not a medical-grade mask, how does it help? - According to CDC and other global health leaders, asymptomatic population, that is those suffering from COVID-19 but showing no symptoms can be a major cause in spreading the disease. Wearing a cloth mask or any facial covering helps in reducing the transmission of the disease
- Does this filter the Corona Virus? - No, all fabric/cloth based masks do not have the medical-grade filtration needed for the purpose. But they still help in slowing the spread of the virus. At this moment, there is a global shortage of medical-grade masks. Doctors and healthcare workers are putting their lives in danger, and many are dying due to the shortage of this material and other PPE. We believe that by increasing the quantities of non-medical masks for the general population, we can ensure that there are enough medical-grade masks for the front-line workers
- How can I wash it? - Hand wash these masks with soap or detergent, but dry them thoroughly and store in a cool, dry place. If possible, store them in a clean environment when not in use
- Do you take returns? - Unfortunately, no. To encourage social distancing and minimize further transmission of the disease, we cannot accept a mask once it has been opened by a customer
- Do you accept COD Payments? - We have temporarily disabled COD to reduce the handling of cash, as the virus can be transmitted through exchanging cash
- How do you donate the masks? - We donate one mask for each mask purchased. We work with NGO's who can donate the masks to those in need. If you know of an NGO or someone who is a good candidate for the donation, please fill the form using this link.
OVER 40,000 MASKS PLEDGED FOR DONATION, AND COUNTING
Through our buy one - donate one initiative, we're donating masks to front line workers, NGOs working at the grassroots and displaced migrants all across the country.
Thank you for making it possible - keep the good going!
Buy 1 - Donate 1